Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Welcome to My Blog!

      Hello, friends! At the encouragement of friends and family, I have decided to start blogging. Writing is something I enjoy, and for many years now, my journal has been my very dear friend. You, my reader, are welcome to take a peek into our life as a young married couple, and my life as a bride who has moved thousands of miles away from her family. Thankfully, not everything is as new and scary as it was when I first moved to the prairie, so for you ladies who are in my shoes, take heart--God's grace will carry you through anything!
       My desire in sharing this blog with you is to be a voice of encouragement to someone, a light in a world of darkness, and even a friend to those who feel alone. Even though this is new for me, and rather out of my comfort zone, if the words I write can be a blessing to someone, then this blog will not be in vain. My life is not perfect, and I do not want to portray it as such. Everyone is on a journey, and I want to share glimpses of mine and how God has led us.
                                                   Have a blessed Wednesday, friends!
                                                                   Mrs. Loewen 


8 comments:

  1. Darling! You are now a BLOGGER! Congratulations! Thanks for letting me help you set this up...tis so fun to know you are now in bloggerland too! Welcome to the club of us. =)
    mwah!
    -chels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had HOPED when I was notified that you tagged me in a post that this was the reason! You go girl....and I love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. godly-young-widow15 October 2014 at 16:16

    Wow; another Manitoba Mennonite! I could go crazy asking SO many questions. But I'm sure you'll answer them in time, right? I live in the big city, and grew up Mennonite and since I now attend a Baptist church I call myself a Mennonite Baptist. Always learning more from these blogs; I found Chelsy's through links from the Duggar family. I'm a journaler too; I use an average of 3 per year! Looking forward to more posts. And, a belated Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marissa, blessings to you as you embark on this new journey to share your heart and open the windows of your heart and allow us a peak into your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From your mother again. BTW..i love your photo. It is so typical Manitoba.

      Delete
  5. Welcome to the blogging world, Marissa! It will be fun to keep up with you this way, though I sure wouldn't mind another visit. :-) We haven't made it up to Neepewa yet, though maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blogging world, Marissa! It will be fun to keep up with you this way, though I sure wouldn't mind another visit. :-) We haven't made it up to Neepewa yet, though maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marissa! I'm Loretta Bartsch from Arborg. Congrats on your blog! I"m excited to hear and see more from you in the future!
    Blessings, Lori

    ReplyDelete